Russell Reynolds Associates
Wolfgang Bauriedel has spent his career connecting business and technology. As a member of Russell Reynolds Technology Sector, he specializes in supporting clients in technology and digital search and advisory. He advises clients across industries on leadership driven technology and digital transformation, organization, and enablement. He is based in Boston.
Before joining Russell Reynolds Associates, Mr. Bauriedel served as Partner and Managing Director at Boston Consulting Group in their Technology and Digital Transformation Practices. Prior to that, he was Partner for the Strategic Information Technology and Operations practice at Oliver Wyman. Earlier in his career, he held various leadership roles for Kabel Baden-Wuerttemberg and Accenture.
Mr. Bauriedel earned his Master’s in computer science from the Technical University in Munich, Germany. He also has Bachelor’s degrees in computer science from the Technical University in Munich and mathematics from the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
- 2018 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium: A SearchCIO guide (2018-08-16)
- MIT CIO 2018 videos: Honing a digital leadership strategy (2018-08-14)
- Digital competence: Exec reveals who’s leading, lagging (2018-06-18)
- Emerging IT trends: ‘Massive availability of data,’ AI decision-making (2018-06-15)
- Digital transformation tips: How to scale your digital journey (2018-06-12)
- Digital transformation: 5 tips to take it to the next level (2018-05-07)