What is Your Digital Business Model?
9:45 am - 10:15 am,
Many company leaders recognize the threat from digital and the potential opportunity. However, they lack a common language or a compelling framework to help them assess the degree of threat to their business and, more importantly, to give them direction about what they should do. They don’t know how to think about their digital business model. The discussion will focus on four distinct business models to help firms clarify where they stand in the digital business landscape.
- In search of digital business models: Six questions (2018-06-07)
- CIOs Talk AI, Digital Pressures and Other Pain Points at MIT’s CIO Symposium (2018-05-24)
- 6 questions the C-suite must answer to achieve digital transformation (2018-05-23)
- Digital transformation: 5 lessons on finding the right business model (2018-05-23)
- MIT Sloan: Finding your digital business model (2018-04-20)
- Four digital business models and the capabilities they demand (2018-04-20)